Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Pictures

Sorry it took so long, I was at girls camp. Well, continuing on.... We spent a few days in the Midlands area... Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley and some other places. This is where Kade served his mission so we got to visit a few of the families and they were so much fun. We also went to church with one of the families. They made us an awesome meal, one of the best we had in England! It was great getting to know them and their awesome kids! We then went to Manchester, Liverpool, Wales, Bath and then back to London to come home.


The Hardwicks







Stafford Castle



Kade in Richard's Mini



Black Country Museum, a working museum about the Industrial Revolution




Warwick Castle



Lincoln Cathedral



Harlaxton Manor (From the movie "The Haunting")



Belvoir Castle (pronouned like Beaver, I don't know how or why)




A building in Liverpool (doesn't it look like the Logan Temple?!?)


Stonehenge



The Preston Temple


Caerphilly Castle in Wales







The Roman Baths in Bath, England


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't homosexual things take place in Roman Baths??

Mike and Kim said...

That looks like such a fun trip. Your pictures are beautiful! I miss you so much jess, we need to chat more often. My fault ;( Anyway I'm so happy that you seem to be doing so well. Luv you!

This Idaho Girl said...

We went to Warick Castle. We'll have to discuss how disturbing all those wax people are.

Adam & Ady said...

Hey!! I saw your blog on Nate and Jewels and checked it out. Your trip looks like you had so much fun!!! We miss hanging out with you guys in good old Logan :( Tell Kade Fult and I said hello!!!

Blair and Lyndsay said...

Your trip looked awesome! Blair went to bermingham England on his mission! I miss you Jess, hope to see you soon!

Sheena Larkin said...

Great pictures, Jessica! I love the one of Kade squished in the mini coop. That is so neat that you guys were able to visit Kade's mission.

~Paige~ said...

I am so very jealous! Looks like you guys have been having an amazing time!

Unknown said...

Incredible photos. It must have been amazing to see these first hand. Still want that CD please.

Love you... Mom