I have had so much fun responding with memories on other people's blogs I figured I would try it on my own.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if you just met me, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Memories....
Posted by Kade & Jess at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
One of my favorite memories is of you at highschool dances! You seriously knew how to get your freak on...I loved it! I remeber one time you ripped the butt of your pants and we laughed like crazy! When I think of you Jess I always think of a fantastic good time! Love ya...and miss ya!
Definitely all of our jr. high adventure with "The Music Man". Costumes, make up, somehow always getting a little "extra spotlight" amongst the other dancers, stealing some boys shoes and tying them to the toilet in the girls bathroom.... we were silly, but it made for some good times.
i agree with lynds. when i think of jess, i just start laughing cause you are always such a good time. the best memory of you was in the beloved SAAB! We were driving to spanky's (suprise, suprise) and a bee some how flew into your shirt of something. you were SCREAMING and almost crying for me to stop to car. Kim, Britt and i were just laughing our heads off and you kept saying, "it's not funny!" I don't know if I ever stopped...but I think it all worked out and now we still make fun of you to this day about it. i love ya!
Jess, I just have so many great memories with you just living down the street from me. Always having a great movie to watch at your house and your fun birthday parties with the themes. Oh, and we can't forget the sleepover we had with Tara you and me when we ran around in our "white tee shirts" during the middle of the night. I love you girl and I miss you! Thanks for always being such a great friend to me. Sorry if I haven't been there for you all the time. You are very important to me and I want you to know how lucky I am to have you as a friend.
The time: Summer 03. The place: Europe. Why: Why not? When I think about you Jess, I think about Europe: posing as statues and laughing, laughing, laughing. You were so chill despite leaving your entire bag in Switzerland. That red skirt looked fabulous in all those photos.
So very many my love. I think my favorite memory about my beloved Jessica is the first time that Scott and I met Kade at your parents house. After we left, and Scott professed his man crush on Kade, we both agreed that you finally had become a woman and that you had met the man who was to be our brother-in-law. I love ya, babe!
The time you lost all of your luggage in Europe and you had to wear the same clothes for two weeks.
...and everytime I think of you, I covet your hair.
ok was it like the first night i met you and we had the couch up on its side, so I made you sit in it like upside down reading so I could get a picture?? Also,you and that wild wall#$@%er that played the geetar... (does that make sense to you?) You sent me a packet in the mail about genital herpes and it talked about how I was brave for taking this step in treating mine... Nice! ***DISCLAIMER*** I DO NOT HAVE HERPES... IT WAS A PRANK! And how about the true and final summer! Mono and Madge... I love you lady. we dedicated a post to you... kind of.
Tae-Ho.
I have a lot of memories, most of them coming from our lunch dates with Ashley at USU...we would meet every Tues/Thurs for lunch and laugh for an hour straight. Do you know how to get in touch with Ashley? I am sure she is off her mission now!
Brady
holy crap i have so many fun and funny memories...let's see, my favorite: 8th grade, sitting on the bus after a stupid wrestling match...me, going to push you..instead pushing through a glass window...and you SCREAMING because of all of the blood! and well, the rest is history. the truth is i will always remember you because i have a scar from it to accompany for the rest of my life! there are many more (less gory) memories...but that one steals the cake. i love you jess!
Post a Comment