Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jackson Hole '08

Well the annually Tarbet family trip to Jackson Hole has already come and gone. It is always too quick! We drove up monday and shopped and ate and shopped and ate. We didn't go to Bar J Wranglers this year which I have decided just tops of the Jackson experience so we will definitely be going next year. Then we woke up bright and early and floated the snake river. Of course, we ate some more and then came home. Good times...

Sorry, the picture is tiny and blurry.

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!

Sheena Larkin said...

You guys are always doing something fun!!

I just wanted to thank you for entertaining Jason while he was in town. He had such a great time spending time with the two of you and I know it meant a lot to be able to come home and spend time with friends. I hear there's talk of a NY trip? I hope it's true.

Mike and Kim said...

Hey Jess, we don't get to come home until Christmas. I know, sad. But when we do I hope you will be around so that we can see each other. It has been way to long!