I apologize for my lack of posting. I am currently student teaching at Preston High School. Don't plan on too many interesting posts to be coming in the next few months.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I apologize for my lack of posting. I am currently student teaching at Preston High School. Don't plan on too many interesting posts to be coming in the next few months.
4 comments:
What? Life at Preston High will be more interesting than you ever imagined. Who are you teaching for? I expect some pics of you looking spirited at PHS events.
Hey Jess - we found your blog through Jewels. looks like you guys are busy! But having fun. Who are you student teaching with? My sister teaches out there. She teaches Math - Mindy LeBaron. Tell her you know me and Fulton :) Tell Kade hello for us!!!
I'm sure you have something interesting to post. I know about those high schoolers and their antics.
Jess! I hope you are doing well and enjoying student teaching! I've been meaning to call you about how all my tests went. We did find a little something and are hoping for much better luck next time. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
Post a Comment