Thursday, February 12, 2009

Idol Issue....


As I watched the first episodes of American Idol over the past weeks I was as usual entertained. There were many disagreements and agreements between myself and the judges, serious debate and discussion between Kade and I but there was something new this year.... complete disdain for one of the contestants. I hope someone else shares this passionate disgust with Kade and I. Tatiana Del Toro is unbelievable, the crying, the begging, the complete disastrous package she is should not be allowed to be a contestant. I don't care if she has the most amazing voice or talent in the world! She is certifiable. I kept telling myself that there was no chance for her to actually make it. Every time she got a little farther I just blamed it on the fact that the producers want some good quality drama, but this is just beyond drama! Is there anyway that I could start some kind of petition???

5 comments:

KO said...

I'M GOING TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M STILL FUMING. THE 2 PEOPLE I "KNEW" WOULD GO THROUGH DIDN'T. I LITERALLY THREW THE REMOTE AND TURNED OFF THE TV WHEN THEY PUT TATIANA THROUGH. AMERICAN IDOL... I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU. NOT SURE IF I'M GOING TO WATCH THE REST OF THE SEASON... I'M SO UPSET! Ok, thank you for letting me vent.

{amy k.} said...

If you start a petition I'll gladly sign it! Oh my gosh- I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! Some of the people I thought would for sure make it through didn't and then she did... what the?!

It'll be interesting to see what happens!

Mike and Kim said...

Wow, Mike and I just CAN'T STAND HER!!! If I have to watch her again I think I might go through the TV and strangle her.

Kristi said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

My husband and I COMPLETELY agree!