Sorry, not great quality. I took it on my little camera. But sometimes when she is laying down she just spazzes out for no reason.
Hahaha that video is way funny! :) I've never seen a baby do that so...spastically? :) It was great. I can't believe how much she looks like you...more and more with every post I think.
I love those pictures! Molly is really growing up fast. And, that video of her is so funny! What a cutie!
Molly is adorable Jess! Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Jess, Molly is such a cutie!!! How are you doing anyway? We should get together with Meggan and do lunch/dinner sometime.
SHE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE!!!! XOXO
I FREAKING love her! How bout some more pics?!!! :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha that video is way funny! :) I've never seen a baby do that so...spastically? :) It was great.
I can't believe how much she looks like you...more and more with every post I think.
I love those pictures! Molly is really growing up fast. And, that video of her is so funny! What a cutie!
Molly is adorable Jess! Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Jess,
Molly is such a cutie!!! How are you doing anyway? We should get together with Meggan and do lunch/dinner sometime.
SHE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE!!!! XOXO
I FREAKING love her! How bout some more pics?!!! :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment