This year it felt like we had a Christmas party a few times a week every week of December. We had a great month and were able to spend a lot of time with friends and family. I will save the Christmas day post for later. But here are some pictures for now.
Molly opening presents at the Tarbet party. This party I believe was extra special this year because they found a game that Kade actually liked playing and there was some interesting after present-game trading that had never occurred before. I think it was a nice new tradition.
Molly opening presents at the Moulton family party at my Brother's house. It was the first time in a long time that all of the kids were home.
Molly playing with cousins Emma (above) and Charlotte (below). Molly has spent the last few weeks talking incessantly about Emma who dotes on her adoringly.
At the Hutchison family christmas party Lynette made gingerbread houses for all of the grandkids to decorate. What a task! Molly spent her time licking off the frosting and stuffing candy in her mouth.
Exhibit A
We also had an awesome family home evening with friends where we decorated more gingerbread houses. I put Molly's on our kitchen table and every few hours she would climb up on the chair and stuff her mouth. We didn't do a whole lot of playing in the snow considering there really isn't much.








1 comments:
I feel that Molly's gingerbread house is very sophisticated looking, especially considering her age. I haven't seen her in ages, and boy does she have the Tarbet look. Can you even be certain she is your child?
Post a Comment