HEY YOU! Yay for blogs! Even though we live close, this will help us keep in touch a little more. We need to come up and see the farm and stuff. What days are good for you guys?
Yay! I am just discovering all of you have blogs! You two are adorable and your husband is hilarious! I had so much fun with your family! You are blessed to have such a great one!
Hey Jess! It was so fun to see your blog. It is amazing who you can find when you're just surfing people's blogs! :) I loved reading about your latest. If you're interested, I have a blog as well: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. You'll have to email me first to get the password to get in: kristi.c.law@gmail.com So fun to find your blog! Glad you're doing well.
Sweet A Jess! I am so glad you are blogging now!!!! You hubby is darling and your dog is cute cute. This is the best way to keep in touch. I have been needing my Jess fix, now I get to hear all about it! Love ya.
Oh my goodness- it is so funny that I came across your blog tonight, I was just going through some old pictures and found some of us from "music man"- good times those were! haha You are so gorgeous!
We were married May 24, 2006 and moved to Lewiston, yes that is in Utah. Kade works on the farm where he is the hottest farmer ever! Jessica works for the State at a Youth Detention Facility. We are proud parents of Molly born in March of 2009.
10 comments:
You are so beautiful Jess!
HEY YOU! Yay for blogs! Even though we live close, this will help us keep in touch a little more. We need to come up and see the farm and stuff. What days are good for you guys?
Yay! I am just discovering all of you have blogs! You two are adorable and your husband is hilarious! I had so much fun with your family! You are blessed to have such a great one!
brooke
www.moonfam.blogspot.com
Hey I am so happy to see you on here. I miss you tons and I was so glad that we got to talk on the phone a couple of weeks ago. You guys are so cute!
What a beautiful couple you are.
I love you both,
Mom
Hey Jess! It was so fun to see your blog. It is amazing who you can find when you're just surfing people's blogs! :) I loved reading about your latest. If you're interested, I have a blog as well: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. You'll have to email me first to get the password to get in: kristi.c.law@gmail.com
So fun to find your blog! Glad you're doing well.
Sweet A Jess! I am so glad you are blogging now!!!! You hubby is darling and your dog is cute cute. This is the best way to keep in touch. I have been needing my Jess fix, now I get to hear all about it! Love ya.
Oh my goodness- it is so funny that I came across your blog tonight, I was just going through some old pictures and found some of us from "music man"- good times those were! haha You are so gorgeous!
Love,
Amy Pasqua Martinez
I'm so glad to know your have a blog, I saw it on Ju's blog! You look beautiful in your family picture and SO happy! Hope all is well..
Jess! You've been found! You look absolutely beautiful! Your husband is one very lucky dude...How is life? Hopefully wonderful!!!
Post a Comment