Sunday, January 27, 2008

Preston here I come!




I found out this week that I will be doing my clinicals at Preston High School, that's right, the home of Napoleon Dynamite. Last semester I taught history at a 6 & 7 grade center so this semester I have to go to a high school and teach government. It should be a good time.

7 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Ha Ha, that is so funny. That's great that you get to go to a famous high school. So, I get my backgrounds from scrapbook websites and I design them myself. Go to www.tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com
This website tells you exactly how to do it and lots of other stuff too. It's a little confusing... You have to create a google account, then you save a picture to the desktop and upload it onto the google account as a webpage. Then, you copy the website for the pic. you created and paste it into the blog URL template. There are specific spots to put it and on that website it tells you how to do it. If you have any ?s you can call me k.

Marce said...

jess! how fun to get connected. you are freaken GORGEOUS! you and your hubby look like you're living happily ever after- so sweet.

so HOW ARE YOU!? what are you up to these days?? and where are you living these days?? idaho?? (assuming with the whole preston thing) i bet you're freezing your tooshie off!! i just keep watching movies like the Gods Must Be Crazy (takes place in Africa) to convince myself that i'm warm (yeah right).

well, i'm excited to have a way to stalk you my darling! again, you look lovely as ever! so, so fun to be in touch.

Carly said...

ha ha. love it!

Ashlee said...

Jess! It's Ashlee (Mitchell) Ossmen. I stumbled upon your blog when I was checking out Caitlin's. You're such a doll, and look so happy! Good luck with your clinicals; sounds like fun! Take Care!

Marci + Dan said...

Jess - I love seeing your sweet face on my computer. How the heck are you! Sending you love from NYC.

anne said...

Jess, I found you through Ju's blog. So fun to find old school mates. Hope you're not too cold up there at the top of the state. Hope to stay connected.

Anne (Booth)

Marce said...

oh jess, i love that you located cherries for me in logan. if it wasn't a 2 hour detour for me, i'd totally make the trek (that kind of erratic behavior seems commonplace these days). we are in Provo these days; Mikey is studying Accounting at BYU- he has one year after this one in the masters program and then we can finally say HASTA LA VISTA to the "school phase" (though we've loved it). i'm teaching kindergarten (craziness) west of Lehi in Eagle Mountain. it's been the funnest/funniest thing i've ever done. 5 year olds are a hoot. other than that and baby coming in june, we just chillax most of the time! so are you a farmer? or just a farmers wife? i'm told the two are totally different...