Thank you to everyone for a great birthday. I had a great day! I got to see a lot of my family the day before when I went to Ariel's baby shower which was a blast! It was great to see everyone! I woke up and started cleaning the house when Kade came in and told me that he was taking the day off of work and to get ready because we were going to Logan. So we went to Logan and ran some errands and went to lunch. Then he took me shopping. Then that evening we went out to dinner with Kade's family at this new restaurant in town called Blackstone. I had a killer black bean tostada salad! And the cheesecake was to die for! It was such a nice day and it was awesome to relax and spend a whole day with Kade! I guess I should post a picture of myself for my birthday but I took this picture of Brynly that night and it cracked me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Bryn ever! Isn't it funny how we go to Logan for entertainment?
Happy LATE Birthday!! Sounds like you had a good day. Miss you more everyday... Talk to you soon!
Happy Late B-Day Jess! I'm sad I won't be able to see you when we come visit. I hope you have fun on your trip though! Talk to you soon
what!? There is a new restaurant in Cache Valley? I can't believe I forgot your bday. I am the worst e.c. ever. Will you post or email me your address? I HEART YOU!
Just found your blog Jess! Yea! It'll be nice catching up:)
Post a Comment