So my mom finally sent me some pictures from the tubing trip at my house. When I saw Amy's picture of she and Emilio dancing I had to reflect on Jamal and to be honest his stupidity. I'm convinced that he is completely loveable but in no way trainable. He just doesn't get it. For example, when I tried to teach him to sit, lay down and roll over I got this freakishly awkward front flip. None the less he still got a treat. Anywho, this picture was taken when some others were on the snowmobile and tube and I didn't want him chasing them so I told him to sit. Apparently, he thought that I wanted him on my lap. This is for Emilio!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
First of all, emilio wants to know if jamal is neutered (...I'm just the messenger). I also want to bring to your attention the many rich qualities Jamal possesses. Sure, I've only viewed him through photographs and heard tales of his antics recited through our phone calls, but there are certain things you can just tell about a fella. I'll start with the obvious--his striking good looks. Whether he is or is not neutered, I have no doubt he could have any bitch (yes, bitch) he might desire. Jamal's next fabulous quality is his diverse heritage. He is one of the very few black people in Lewiston, and from the genealogical records I discovered online, comes from a long line of prize-winning show dogs. The last excellent quality jamal possesses is his sense of style. A red scarf?! You can't tell me it was your idea he sport that for the tarbet famliy photo. I hope this makes you feel better about jamal's inability to dance. Emilio is pretty tough competition, but he does have some flaws. I also think that, given the chance, emilio and jamal would be the best of friends.
Jess, I just happened on your blog, how fun to see what you're up to! It looks like you're having lots of fun and life is great!
HA HA HA!! Poor Jamal! You publicly mock him on your blog. What if he suprised you with the knowledge that he could read and manuever around on the internet, and that he had stumbled upon your blog and cried?? How would you feel then jess?
Jess you are too cute and so is your dog. How's your family doing? St. George looks so nice right now. We're coming home the end of May, we should get together if you are around...
Do you think this could be a reflection on your potential parenting skills? Ha, Ha.
I don't even know Jamal, but I love him!! I miss you, can we see each other one day?
Hi Jessica, I don't know if you remmeber me from high school, but I just found you blog today on another blog. Glad to see you doing well. You and your hubby are so cute together.
Amber Alder Bowden
Post a Comment