
Well, some of you have left posts about rumors... Others have asked what they are talking about.... Yes it is true, I am pregnant. We are way excited! I am four months along and I am due April 10. I am supposed to find out what it is in a few weeks so I will keep you posted.
21 comments:
I knew it! Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! Hope you're feeling okay.
Yeah Congrats! Sorry I hope i didn't spoil the news for anyone, you can blame it on Kelsey!
oh that is so exciting! congratulations :D
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you! My due date is march 28th, they will be close in age! Congrats Jess and Kade
Oh my gosh! I am SO excited for you!!!! You will be such a fun and wonderful mother - and you are going to LOVE having a little one around. I have a quote in Paisley's nursery that says "A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty". Be prepared to have your love grow a millions times more than you thought possible, and be prepared to love your husband even more than you ever imagined when you see him as a daddy. Congrats Jess, I couldn't possibly be happier for you and Kade!!!!!!!
oh my goodness! i never get to see you. :( CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you - I am sure you will have a blast with that little tike! Are you going to be teaching in the spring? How is student teaching?
Yeah! Congratulations Jess. You will be such an amazing mother! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
exciting! exciting! Congratulations we are happy for the two of ya!
Congratulations! so happy for you!
Yea!!! That's so exciting for you two! Congratulations! You'll be such a great mom! Can't wait to hear more! Hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. Jason wants to know how the little one is going to feel about having an ostrich for an uncle?
Congratulations, that is so exciting! My sister Brooke is pregnant too and found out just barely she is having a boy! You'll love being a mom, it's the best thing.
I am so happy for you! That is great news! We are so excited for you guys to be parents. I miss you!
Congratulations Jess!!!! This is SO exciting.
Congrats! I'm starting to feel like the minority of our class... the one without a kid yet.
When I saw something about rumors, I figured that was what it was! I'm so excited for you guys! congrats! 4 months=16 weeks? Right?
CONGRATS!! How exciting. We are due to have our first (a baby boy) in 23 days! Pregnancy is sure an adventure but such a blessing and we can't wait to meet our little one. I'm excited to keep updated on yours!
Answering your question I found out about this business that is liquidating their cribs. It is in Orem, but worth the drive because they were such a good deal. My crib was originally like 750 and was 250. They are all really nice so call me if you want more info. 635-8924.
So excited to be a grammy again and see Molly...
Post a Comment