Sorry it has been so long...
I finished student teaching!! Thursday was my last day at PHS. I was definitely excited, I had been counting down the days pretty much since I started. But, I have to admit, I was more sad then I thought I would be. It will be sad not to see the students everyday, I really did have a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure I could write a book with the funny comments and situations through the semester. I am just happy that I am done and now if I can find a job I will have my own classroom and be able to do exactly what I want.
We are having a girl! We found out almost a month ago so a lot of you probably already new. We didn't care what we were having and honestly neither of us had any feelings either way. She was so funny in the ultrasound. She wouldn't stop moving and kept jumping up and down with her hands up with spirit fingers. It was pretty funny. She also seemed to be fond of showing her parents he little behind. I have a feeling that she already has some sass. Hopefully she will learn to be a little more modest in the future.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Hey just wanted to say Congratulations on the little girl that's on the way!! You'll be the sassiest, sweetest mom ever ;)
Ms Tarbet..
I don't think i can go to PHS any more..i mean with out you it's nothing. (oh and tell Kade hello)
YEAH!! I heart babies. maybe I will have one...or not. Congrats, that is exciting. I am pretty sure you added quite a bit of excitement to PHS.
Hey you! I am so happy for you Jess! I really want to see you over Christmas sometime. Me, you, Jaci and Britt need to get together sometime the week of new years. I miss you so much and just can't believe you are going to be a mom. I still feel like we are so young since I've known you like me whole life. You will be the greatest mother ever and I just can't wait to meet your sweet little girl when she comes into the world. We'll keep in touch and we'll have to plan a night to get together! Talk to you soon!
Let me warn you about baby girls with sass... I am living with one! I didn't know nine month old babies could be sassy, but they can. And if she is anything like you she will be! Addison yells at me and slaps me... RUDE! You are going to die. They are so fun. Amy said she will be in town this holiday season and she wants us all to get together. Yeah for ECs!
Post a Comment