Thursday, January 15, 2009

House Update...

In the fall we decided that we would have our house re-sided. After the siding guy came and gave us a bid he said that we should redo the brick because it was cracked and basically not doing it's job. So we had a guy come and look at that also. We figured we would have to do it soon so we did it all at the same time. I keep telling those members of my family who haven't come up to visit since (I will not leave names) that I would post pictures so they could see. Well, here it is.
As you can see, our project for this summer will be relandscaping since I just killed everything last summer and Kade took the tractor to some nasty bushes leaving us with no yard really.

Before:

After:

14 comments:

Tami said...

That looks so nice!!

jaci said...

jess, it's WAY cute! i love it.

Melissa said...

very nice! Now I want a tummy picture!

Melissa said...

oh yeah and I want a full apron. and then a mini one that matches for addison! Haha.

Marybeth said...

don't feel pressured to post a prego stomach picture..haha. Your house looks great, I've never seen it before. Love the green siding.

Mike and Kim said...

I love your house! It's so cute! If we get to come home this summer for an internship then we will definitely come up and hang out.

This Idaho Girl said...

Wow, it looks like a million bucks. You will definitely enjoy that investment.

This Idaho Girl said...

your house rocks. If I lived nearby, I would totally toilet paper.

This Idaho Girl said...

oh, and this is amy, your ec...christina is visiting and has hi-jacked my computer.

Brooke said...

ok, so i saw your baby bedding on joanns blog...where did you get that? it is SOOOO cute!!!

Lynette said...

Holy cow what a difference! I love it, you picked really well. How are things going for you and the baby?

anne said...

It looks really good. Way to update! :)

Carly said...

hello. looks amazing.

Wes and Dani said...

Cute house Jess I'm jealous....I want a house. :)