Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh the Holidays....

I can't believe they are already over. We had a wonderful break. I had a great time in Las Vegas with my mom, cousins and aunt. Then Kade and I went to Denver to go to the last Broncos home game of the season which was quite an event. It was the weekend before christmas so flying was a joke. Our flights were delayed both ways but at least they weren't cancelled. Oh yeah, and it was freezing! While the sun was out it was bearable. Then the sun went down and I started losing feeling in my extremities. After the Broncos lost the game (yeah that was awesome) we went back to the hotel and watched the news. We were informed that we had just attended the second coldest Broncos game ever recorded. Good times!






We spent Christmas Eve in Kaysville and Draper and it was so much fun to see everyone! Then Christmas day we stayed up here and slept in and then went to the Tarbets. We had a great Christmas. I'm not quite sure why or how I forgot to take my camera for any of the christmas celebrations but I will blame it on the pregnancy!

5 comments:

Georgana Hall said...

Love the pics!

Lynette said...

Have you lost your mind as well?! I seriously forget the simplest things all the time. I usually lose things at home and then think Jon did it until we find it in my purse or in my closet or something bizarre.

Marybeth said...

Do they make maternity coats? I have always wondered this. I hate the cold, you are such a trooper.

JD, Annie and Ellie said...

Jessica I am very impressed that you are able to zip up your coat. I was lucky I guess that Ellie kept me warm enough. There was no chance of zipping up my coat. Congrats by the way and the memory loss doesn't get a whole lot better...

Mike and Kim said...

Oh Jess, we had to experience the delayed flights as well. Every year I get so sick of it, but it's worth it to come home. I am so happy that I was able to see you. Even though it wasn't for very long, it was so great to catch up a little. I hope you are feeling good and I am so excited to meet your little girl someday. You are such a great friend, I miss you!