Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Pictures














I took Molly to get her pictures taken on Monday. A friend of mine, Betsy Bulkley specializes in kids and babies. We had so much fun and I'm so happy with how they turned out, even though she gave crusties the entire time! She has a studio in Logan and she is the best!

16 comments:

Marybeth said...

Aren't you so thrilled Betsy's back in town. Those are some danged cute pictures of your little molly. I still need to meet her, you know!!

Melissa said...

She is perfect! I love the bottom picture! So Sweet. i have somethinkg for you let me know when a good time to stop by is.

Kristi said...

Those photos are absolutely beautiful! Your Molly is precious.

Amy + Justin said...

i agree. molly is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time, the pictures are adorable! how are you feeling, by the way?

jaci said...

molly is so perfect, jess! i love those photos, too!

Mike and Kim said...

Those are so cute! She is beautiful.

Julienne said...

Those turned out extremely darling!

Ashley said...

She is beautiful! I love all the pictures, so good.

KO said...

So sweet... I love the tutu pic!

{amy k.} said...

So adorable, love them all!

anne said...

Super cute!

Blair and Lyndsay said...

they turned out so cute! love them

Marce said...

oh my gosh, jessica!!!! congratulations on your sweet Molly. she is a beautiful little miracle. How are you feeling? Adjusting? hope you're doing great. Molly is such a pretty little thing!!!!! so happy for you! xoxo

Wes and Dani said...

Jess i was so glad to see you and meet your sweet little molly today! her pics are just adorable. if you ever need a babysitter you know where to find me!! so glad you have a blog too!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful just like her mommy. So, what does she look like today?

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are just precious!! I think Betsy took the pictures in my doctor's office (Dr. McCulloch). She does an AMAZING job. It was so good to see you the other day!