Thursday, April 2, 2009

Astronaut or Alien...

Just absorbing some rays...
Ready for lift off.....

On Tuesday her Billiruben number was too high so they brought out lights to the house and she has been on them 24 hours a day unless eating or being changed. I feel so bad for the little thing but she has been a dream. I think she actually likes it. She must be preparing for her life as a fake baker.







8 comments:

Andy and Mallory: said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I'm glad everyone's doing good. Cute nursery BTW.

Marybeth said...

I recommend Solar Connection. Great tan, no burns. Your first visit is free.

Mike and Kim said...

Oh poor thing. I get can't over how adorable she is! I am so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well.

Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!! She is darling. I love all her hair. IT is crazy how tiny they are at first!! Love the carseat - way cute. Enjoy every moment, they go way too fast! So happy for you.

juliewesterberg said...

Ah, the jaundice. It will all pass soon and then you will know she is there. (Jaundice makes them sleepy.) So get some rest and enjoy the precious, fleeting newborn days.

Marci + Dan said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie. We all need a little bit of sun sometimes.

Michelle H. said...

She is darling. I think she looks a lot like Jessica. I hope you are adjusting to the joy of parenting well. I cannot wait to hold her!

Brittany said...

Jess, I am SO happy for you! Send me your address I have a gift for your darling little lady! She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!