Molly loves to talk and smile. She is holding her head up really well unless she is tired. She will sit in her bumbo usually just long enough for me to clean the room that we are in and then she gets bored. She is started to smile at herself in the mirror. She also lays under her little play mat for quite a while and kick the ball hanging down. She still hasn't got the whole hand-eye coordination thing down. She does however love to chew on her hands, thus we are starting to get drool all over.She is starting to nap better which is awesome so I can get something done. When she gets tired she gets ticked and just fights it. I have found if I put her binkie in and put a blanket next to her cheek she usually calms right down. I usually have to put her in her swing if I want her to sleep longer than 15 minutes. She is still sleeping at night from 10- 6. She doesn't fight at night. We have our little routine down and she does great. I even put her in the crib before she is completely asleep usually. She really likes to be outside. She will just lay on a blanket under the trees for quite a while and not make a peep.
This is one of the few moments where she randomly passed out and fell asleep in the afternoon on her own.








8 comments:
I seriously think she looks so much like you. :) What a doll. :) You are one lucky little mommy. :)
She is just so fun! I loved seeing you on Tuesday Jess. You are the greatest and I miss having you around. I can't wait to come up and visit you at your house sometime this summer! Call me next time you come to town as well. Talk to you soon!
Precious angel!
Have I mentioned how cute she is?
Three months old already?? Wow! She sure is a cutie. Hopefully I can make a trip up there soon and see her in person.
OMG She is SOOO dang cute!!!
Pretty sure I have that same little dress. She's super cute Jess.
Post a Comment