It was our 3 year anniversary on May 24 and I just haven't got around to posting it. We didn't really do much but I usually make this cake for Kade's birthday but I was craving it again so I made it for our anniversary also. If you love chocolate and peanut butter you would love this cake. It has easily become both of our favorite! Love you Kade!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
3 years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
OK... so that looks like the chocolate pb cake that they make out here in PA all the time! I had never had a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing before in my life till we moved here and that is like the "staple" cake for birthdays and such around here! IT IS MY FAVORITE!!!!
Yay. :) Happy (late) Anniversary!
Hey Jess! Jace is having a photo shoot in a week so I went to Preton to Suppose to check out their fabrics and oh how I love their store! Thank you so much for introducing me to it! I found the cutest fabrics for backdrops and blankets! Oh and happy 3 years! I can't believe it has been that long!
Congratulations! I was also reading you're earlier posts and curse those women that are born to breastfeed. Molly is so cute!!
Hope you had a happy anniversary!
And I think I would love that cake... PLEASE share the recipe! :)
Nice Cake... More Molly please!fl12
Post a Comment