Saturday, February 20, 2010

Funk...

Is anyone else in a funk? Well, I am. Thus, a lack of postings. I hate the weather, I hate the cold, I hate the snow. Why do I live in Cache Valley again? I do this every year until spring, summer and fall roll around, which are amazing here in the boonies. I can't wait to do yard work, to play outside, to set up the new pool we bought Molly (this is mostly for me), to go golfing, to see the sun, to breathe air that isn't apparantly going to cause respiratory problems when I'm old, I'm just done. Every February a fog settles over my brain. Even at work I just feel distracted and I can't focus. All I'm saying is, "Sun please come back."

11 comments:

chelle. said...

oh sister...i so agree. i'm so over the cold. i can handle the snow...if it weren't so blasted cold. soon enough, soon enough.

Chelsea said...

I'm right there with you Jess!

Unknown said...

Ditto to that!

Tarbet Times said...

You must really miss that good smellin manure!

Mike and Kim said...

Oh I couldn't agree more. I am having major depression from the winter!

juliewesterberg said...

I am. Would you and Molly like to go to Florida with me and meet her future husband? I am not moving from the couch (except to get chocolate) until things improve around here!

Marybeth said...

Julie is such a drama queen.

Georgana Hall said...

YES!!!! I am really struggling but the sunshine today did cheer up my mood. I opened all my blinds and soaked in the sun - from inside the house of course.

Kristi said...

I'll second that.

Kassi said...

A couple weeks ago the spring teased us for a few days, but it has been cold and rainy/snowy since then. I want Tim to pack the dairy up and move it to Arizona, or at least Southern Nevada!

Lynette said...

I am so cranky and grouchy! It's really ridiculous, but I'm glad I'm not the only one in a funk. Jon and I are moving to Fort Lauderdale in May, we'll still be there next February so you can come visit! (or any other time)