
I am amazed at how stinkin cute and big this girl is. Her first birthday is coming up in a few weeks!

Such a poser! Love those legs!

We have been seeing a lot of this! Yeah, most kids are starting to walk around a year but I'm just grateful that she is crawling. She is much happier!

One night when mom was at work and dad was feeding her dinner. This is RARE! By rare I mean it has never happened. Kade must have really worn her out.

She loves to stick her tongue out. I don't know if she even realizes what she is doing. She is my little Michael Jordan.

Such amazing eyes and eyelashes, lucky girl. Don't let her angel face trick you,

because this is the real Molly.
10 comments:
Aww great pictures! She is getting SO much hair! Hey PS I'm doing a give-away over at my craft blog this week: craftrookie.blogspot.com and you might want to enter it for Molly!
Oh I love those pictures!!! I seriously have the cutest neices and nephews ever! I love the last pic. Priceless
she is getting HUGE (as in old, not overweight). I can't believe she's almost a year old. I showed jonas her pictures and he drooled on the keyboard. they are ec's.
She is so cute and growing so big! Happy upcoming birthday Molly!
yay for pictures.
the first one is my favorite.
oh, and the crawling one.
love them!
she's too stinking cute!
She is so cute!! Geez, almost a year already? I remember when she was a tiny little thing and you'd brought her to Olive Garden. I can't believe how fast time goes! What are you guys doing for her birthday?
Oh she's such a doll! Where has the time gone??
oh my goodness she is cute!! I love the last picture!! lil devil!
Sooo adorable. I just want him to hold her now!
Jess she is BEAUTIFUL! She looks so much like you!!
Post a Comment