
It is 10:20 am and Molly is still asleep. Wierd...my house is clean, laundry done and I'm not really sure what to do with myself so I thought I would post some pictures. When I posted her stats yesterday my mother inn law reminded me that I did forget to tell how the doctor said she was pretty advanced for her age, yeah that's right. I'm pretty sure that means she is a genius. The dr. also reminded me that she is pretty white so I will have to load on the sunscreen this summer.








5 comments:
LOVE the pigtails!!!! And dang straight she's smart--she's your kiddo. :)
i can't believe you haven't eaten her yet...she is so stinking cute.
I know what you could do - come to my house and get it ready to move!!! She is so cute!!!
She is adorable! Her and Brandi could get into a little trouble, I think. Time sure flies. I can't wait for summer so we can finally get together and let the kids play. I miss you! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!
Oh I just LUB her!!!
Post a Comment