July, I'm always sad when July is over. It seems like that is when all of the real summer stuff happens. After July it just feels like it is all coming to an end. I feel like it is the last dance of Dirty Dancing when Jonny comes back and gets baby out of the corner. Anyway, we had a really fun July.
Molly and I met up with Caitlin and Ian to go to the zoo. Molly was more fascinated with the big granite ball that spins on water at the entrance than anything else but we had a great time.

We went swimming with Grandma, played outside constantly. We even had a family party in a garage that turned out awesome. Molly spent more than her fair share of time in the garden, in the wagon and playing with Lee Roy.

We took the boat up to Glendale with some friends where Molly and Ryley had way too much fun in the dirt.

Molly just seems like a little girl now, definitely not a baby. She has added some new words, shoes, please, hi, buh-bye and plenty more. She loves to have conversations with herself and others. She loves to talk on the phone and uses her hands to talk while holding the phone with her shoulder. She is very sassy.
****Random funny story of the day: When Kade went to get Molly up this morning he came back in our room and told me that I had to see this. When I went in I saw Molly in her crib with only her pajama shirt on with a cute naked butt. Kade had changed her diaper during the night and didn't bother to put her pajama bottoms back on. Molly had taken her diaper off all by herself and had slept with a bare butt. We had to do some laundry.
Anyway, hope you all have had a great summer. Thanks to all of our families and friends for all of the fun stuff we have done so far this summer! Hope there is more!








1 comments:
Wow Jess I am so glad I stumbled across your blog. I love your posts from your new kitchen to Molly's funny expression. Lets keep in touch!
Rach
Post a Comment