There have been some changes around the Tarbet household lately. A little two year old has been spending more time in "time out" lately, asking "why" after pretty much everything, and stripping naked during bedtime and nap time and jumping around in her crib. The joys...

A friend borrowed Molly's baby sit the other day and after returning it Molly reacquainted herself with it. She wanted me to sit there and rock her in it all day.

Some sunshine took us outside, at least until it snowed again. Lame.


I thought it would be fun to try some sponge curlers in her hair one night. I couldn't believe she actually left them in all night. The next morning when I took them out this is what I found:
If you wonder why she looks so sad, she is wondering why her mom is laughing hysterically at her. The poor kid is probably scarred for life.









6 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I was sitting here listening to Wes talk about computer stuff while secretly reading your blog, and I totally laughed out loud when I saw that pic of Molly with the sponge curler debacle. Poor Wes caught on that I wasn't listening to him very closely. OMG too funny! You should frame that picture. Or send it into Americas Funniest Home Videos or something.
SO cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
She is so adorable! That outfit she's in is so cute! Wish it was in my size too :)
Can I borrow your rollers for addison?! That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I would be giving you the stink eye too if you did that to my hair! Seriously, our kids sound like they were separated at birth... One year apart!
i feel like i say this every time i see a picture of her... but she is just growing so fast! i love the sponge curlers!!! she's adorable!
She is so funny and so cute! Ruby Lou and her need to play...they are both crazy little monkeys!
Post a Comment