Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Bed!!!


We have been needing a new bed for a while. First of all I couldn't ever sleep, then I couldn't wake up without some part of my body upset with me. So we decided it was time. We also decided if we were going to buy a new bed we were going to go big or go home. So we bought a King size bed. I think this may have been Kade's plea to no longer be physically abused during his sleep with a rogue arm flying towards his face or a quick knee to the back. I tell him that this was my subconscious way of showing my affection but apparantly he doesn't buy it. Anyway, I don't remember the last time I slept this good. I have woke up every morning before my alarm feeling good and ready for the day. It has been great. This was one of the best decisions we have made! If any of you are thinking about buying a new bed just do it!

7 comments:

{amy k.} said...

oh man I hear ya- we are in desperate need of a new bed! Yours is beautiful and I'm glad it's brought you the deserved good nights rest!

jaci said...

I LOVE the bed -- is the bedspread from Target? I remember seeing one like that, I think. I LOVED it!! Congrats on getting better sleep. Zach and I had the problem with our crappy mattress, and we had to stuff a bunch of quilts under our mattress pad. Yay for better sleep!

Carly said...

I dream of a King bed, I am a girl who needs her space. Your room looks darling...love the head board and foot board that you picked out!

Marci + Dan said...

Gorgeous!

anne said...

Your bed is so cute...and I love the bedding! King's are awesome, I don't know what took Jace and I so long to do it, we just got one in July. Way to do it early. Now you'll have it forever!

Brooke said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedspread! Great job on the new buy! We don't even have a headboard. I can't wait for the day i have a cute bed to sleep in!

Bryce and Lacey said...

Jess! I'm glad I found your blog! Bryce and I should be getting our king size bed in about a week! I'm can't wait to actually get some good sleep! I'm glad to hear it's so fabulous!! I'm going to add you to my blogging list!