Sunday, March 30, 2008

St. George '08


Every year Kade's family goes to St. George for a weekend to golf each spring. We got away to St. George a few weeks ago but I haven't really been on the blog since. We had a great time but it was far too short! We got there thursday night late, woke up Friday and golfed pretty much the whole day. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse and besides the incompetent and rude host staff it was a delightful dinner. After dinner we went over to a family friend's house who lives in St. George. It was awesome to see them and their beautiful girls! Saturday morning we woke up for another 9 holes of golf and then headed home. I could have stayed for ever!




Jaxon (our nephew) has become quite the little golf pro. I think he is better than me most of the time!


7 comments:

Van D Family said...

St. George is one of my favorite places. Have you been to the blue bunny ice cream parlor?? If you havent...you must next time! Fabulous fun!
Also fun to see you on sunday! You look GREAT!
Marquessa

Marci + Dan said...

Thanks for the shout out Jess! How glamorous to be associated with Europe--and what fun memories. We're hoping to go to Switzerland in August, but hopefully we won't leave any bags behind ;)

I'm sure you'll be busy in NYC, but let us know the dates you'll be here and perhaps we can meet up for some decadent treat. xoxo

anne said...

I love reading about how so many people come down to St. George and nobody even calls me. I don't know why...I'm really fun. Is it because of the 2 kids thing? Well, hope you guys loved the weather. It's hard to go back once you've been down here, huh?

This Idaho Girl said...

You should've stayed there. What's up with this snow anyway?

Amy F. said...

Hey, I went to school with Kade (so hi Kade), and what cute couple you guys are, and way cute family!!

Amy + Justin said...

If my chosen career path doesn't pan out, can I move to Lewiston and be your caddy?

Carly said...

The weather looks divine! P.S. I started laughing when i read Marci's comment...I totally forgot about that and now I can't stop laughing.