They decided to induce me on Friday morning. I had her Friday night at 8:21. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches. I will give more details later. We finally decided on a name Saturday night.... it is officially Molly Tarbet.
First meeting between the mother and the alien that had been bruising her ribs.
First meeting between the mother and the alien that had been bruising her ribs.








23 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the name Molly. It is so sweet.
Hope everything went well. She's adorable. :)
Molly is adorable, so sweet, love the name! Hope you are both feeling healthy and happy!
Congrats!!! You're going to be such a great mommy!
She is so beautiful! Thanks for posting those pics. I can't wait to meet her.
I'm glad she has finally arrived. She is beautiful and I'm sure she is spunky. I hope I can see her soon. My rocking chair is ready.
She is beautiful Jess! I am so happy for you. And just goes to show how much we think alike. I love the name Molly and I've always wanted to name one of my babies that. But, since I'm currently infertile I am very happy that your sweet little girl has that name. It is the cutest name ever! Can't wait to meet her this summer sometime! Talk to you soon!
She's adorable! Congratulations!
oh man, baby tarbet is finally here! She's pretty dang cute, I can't wait to see her. By the way, Juile is totally serious about the rocking chair...once you give her the baby, you will not get her back.
p.s. Molly doesn't look anything like kade, are you sure she's his?
I'm so happy for you guys! She's beautiful and I love the name Molly! I can't wait to bring the boys over when you are both feeling a little more up to visitors.
oh your seed is precious. i will give you a couple of weeks to settle in and then we or maybe just I will come see you guys. And please please call me if you need any help or you want to take a nap or whatever! I was so overwhelmed the first 8 weeks granted you are much more mellow than i am!! We will touch base later this week. love you guys!
So cute! Congrats you two, hope you are getting some sleep. She's a doll! Reagan is sleeping with the same pink polka-dot blanket tonight! And we love the name Molly.
Congratulations, Jess. Molly is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in real life. Now the real adventure begins, as you are probably just figuring out. Hang in there during the first few weeks of sleep deprivation. It will get better, I promise!
Oh, Congratulations - she is adorable!! I have liked Molly ever since you told it to us at Christmas, I'm so glad that's what you chose. Hope you are feeling well and adjusting to the new life:)
jess, she is beautiful and I LOVE the name! can't wait to come up and meet her!!!
Okay, what happened to Olga??
What a pretty baby. Love all that hair. Molly is the same size Brittany was when she was born.
Congrats and I hope you're adjusting and feeling good.
Congratulations she is so cute and we are glad that everything went so well. Can't wait to see her!
Beautiful baby!!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well. Enjoy every tiny bit of her.
I love the name as well. I'd love to hold a new baby, until she starts crying, then you can have her back.
Congrats Jess! She is so cute, and we definately need to get these two girls together sometime!
Warning: DO NOT under any circumstances let my mom see your child. She has been known to kidnap babies!!
Congrats. She is darling. Molly is the perfect name. Hope you are both feeling ok.
Contratulations! She is adorable!
Look at all that hair! She is adorable! I can't wait til we move back to Utah and we can have 'play' dates! :)
Best wishes on the adventures of motherhood. Congratulations... she's precious!
She is so beautiful! Seriously. Most babies are unfortunate looking, but she is gorgeous! Congrats and good job on procreating.
Post a Comment