Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend

On Sunday we went over to Glade & Suzette's house for a little bbq and volleyball. I of course played with the little kids whose athletic abilities match my own. It was great to see everyone and of course we forgot our camera so I don't have any proof especially of the header Kade got in the Volleyball game. Yeah, he is pretty amazing.

On Monday we made the trek to Kaysville and had a fun filled day with a bbq and the pool which was too cold for most of us to even get in.
Molly and cousin Chase hanging out. He later tried to eat her arm.
Molly loves to be outside even though she looks pretty ornery in this picture.
Hanging out with her cousins Emma, Max and Katie.

Then Max got my camera and had a mini photo shoot with Kade and I. I think these two are the best. The boy has got skills and took them all by himself.

4 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Oh you look so cute. :) Molly is getting cuter and cuter!

Ariel said...

Your kid already has more hair than mine!

Amy + Justin said...

cousin Chase is extra cute...at first I thought Molly was treating on my son and I was extra mad.

Melissa said...

that photo of kade has me speechless... has he thought of modeling as a serious career. I don't see Haute Couture, but I mean catalog modeling has his name all over it!