Saturday, May 30, 2009

Molly's Best Friend

Molly has been sleeping from about 10-6 almost every night for a week or so. It has been great. It is nice to have somewhat of a routine down. She is happy and talking for about an hour after she eats and then is tired and fussy for an hour and then we start the whole cycle again. She isn't a very good napper during the day unless someone is holding her. She likes her swing and bouncer and little play center pretty well but usually gets bored after about 15 minutes. However, we have found one thing that she loves. Above her changing table I made some wall hangings and one is green with brown polka dots. She loves it! Whenever I change her she immediately finds it and starts talking to it and laughing at it. Kade likes to take it off and move it around and she follows it and keeps going. I guess it is the simple things in life...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Molly's EC!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is so cute! Please please put more videos on. Dad and I love your blog. Love you.