Molly is officially 8 weeks old today. Time flies. She started smiling at about 6 weeks and she does it more and more. I am only getting up once a night with her now. It has been so nice not to have to take a nap everyday in order to function. There was even one night where she slept from 10:00 to 6:30. It was fabulous. I can't believe how big she is, she is finally fitting into her 0-3 months clothes. I love her little fat rolls, she even has them around her neck now. It is awesome. She has been sleeping in her room for a few weeks now which has been awesome for Kade and I because she is the nosiest sleeper in the world. She grunts and wiggles constantly.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
She's huge...
Molly is officially 8 weeks old today. Time flies. She started smiling at about 6 weeks and she does it more and more. I am only getting up once a night with her now. It has been so nice not to have to take a nap everyday in order to function. There was even one night where she slept from 10:00 to 6:30. It was fabulous. I can't believe how big she is, she is finally fitting into her 0-3 months clothes. I love her little fat rolls, she even has them around her neck now. It is awesome. She has been sleeping in her room for a few weeks now which has been awesome for Kade and I because she is the nosiest sleeper in the world. She grunts and wiggles constantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
She's so cute, Jess! She looks a lot like you in those photos. :) So so cute! When do I get to babysit? :)
Nice face KADE! that second from the bottom picture kills me! What a doll!!! Its speeds. its a year you will be like, what the... It is maddness! take tons of pics everyday, cuz they seriously change in just a couple of days! love you guys
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. And Jess I know you didn't forget my birthday and you don't even need to apologize at all! I am the worst friend ever. I always forget to call you on yours. But know that I love you tons and I think about you lots. Can't wait to see you this summer!!!
Jessica! She's a doll!! (i told you all molly's were big girls) miss you :) give kade a high five for me.
She is so cute and really can't believe how big she is getting and I see her every week and keeps changing. The blog I told you about is make it and love it also a good one for recipes. is the sister's cafe.
She is dang cute!! Our little girls need to be buddies!
Molly is such a little hottie. I love Kade's face...I miss you guys!
So beautiful. Just like her mommy.
Post a Comment