Happy Valentines Day everyone! After a long day at the OG (Olive Garden) I came home to these beautiful flowers. My cute husband went to the flower shop and told the ladies all he knew was that his wife didn't like roses and he knew that she liked lilies and daisies and they took care of him. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That was not a good time to see me when I was about to burst! I will tell Elysia, I think I might have shown her your blog when she was over to our house the other day because she was talking about Ju and it brought you up! I love your new be, getting a new bed is the best. The only way to go is a king :) Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment