Rules of the game: Tell six things people might not know about me, then tag six of the pals I want to hear more about.
Well....
1. I actually love fixing/ building things. Kade jokes that I should have been a mechanic and sometimes I think he is right. For instance, we had some trouble with our dish washer and when Kade fell asleep on the couch for a little nap I snuck in the kitchen with a screwdriver. When he came to find me he found me half way in the dishwasher with every part I could find taken apart surrounding me on the floor. I eventually put it all back together and loved every minute of it. P.S. the dishwasher works better than ever!!
2. I secretly love reality shows, and so does Kade. They are definitely our guilty pleasures! Amazing race is probably our favorite. I really wanted to go on the show until I realized I would be that girl who freaks out and cries whenever she is tired.
3. I love to golf. I went with Kade and his family when we started dating and it turns out I wasn't terrible. However, I haven't really improved either but I really like it. It is so great to be able to have an activity that we can do together and be outside and just enjoy each other's company. Kade has proceeded to buy every pink golf accessory available for me. I love it! I do have to warn that for some reason that game brings out the cuss words but I try to keep it as clean as possible!
4. Meatloaf is one of my all time favorite singers. Now I usually don't share this piece of information, not because I'm embarassed because I'm not, but others usually don't truly appreciate the way that this man's voice can reach down and touch my heart. He is the definition of passion! I think everyone on some level feels what I am talking about, they are just too afraid to admit it!
5. My favorite artist is Franz Marc! If you haven't ever seen his stuff you need to check it out!
6. Popcorn is my favorite food! I could eat it anytime in almost any amount! I love it.
Now....I would like to hear about.... Brittany, Paige, Marci Chapman, Marci Clark, Katie Oborn and Ju!









2 comments:
Alright my dear...I will play. And by the way, I LOVE popcorn. Kettle is my favorite - perfect study snack.
Have you ever heard of "Urban Dare"? I'm not too sure of all the details but it's like a one day "Amazing Race". I figured if you're a fan of the show you might like to check out the challenge...
Post a Comment