Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tubing!

On monday my cute neices and nephew came up to our house with my brothers and parents for President's day. My mom brought up a feast and Kade got out the snowmobile and tube. He even made some jumps that morning with one of the tractors. Kade's cousins were all there too! We had a blast. After I fell off of the tube at least three times my first go around I made sure one of the little kids was with me so that I didn't have to go as fast! But we had a blast. I'm so glad everyone came up! I didn't get any pictures of us actually sledding... my bad.

Here is cute Elle and Emma! What little babes! They loved tubing too! All three of us went together and we giggled the whole time. And then they both went by themselves. Emma would have gone all day if we would have let her!


Emma and Max! Max actually hated it and he would start crying anytime any one got near the tube. Then he went with his mom and did pretty good.


My sweet little Katie slept the whole time we were sledding but I'm sure we will get her on the tube next year!

Jack & Charlie even got to come up and play with Jamal. This was the best picture I could get of the three of them since they never stopped running around. They were SO excited! I think Jamal wore them out and eventually ditched them. I found Jack & Charlie sitting at the front door while Jamal was still trying to chase after who ever was in the tube at the moment.



10 comments:

Marce said...

what freaking cute little people! and can i just tell you this: i LOVE that you named your dog Jamal. you're hilarious. i miss you.

jaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaci said...

I meant Jess is totally Black AT heart -- we know you always wanted to be a black mama, Jess!! Way to live vicariously through your dog....you crack me up.

Carly said...

sounds like a blast!

Mike and Kim said...

Jess I am so happy that you figured out how to make your background so cute. I can't believe your brothers kids are so big. I haven't seen them in ages! How are they all doing? Also, I love your new bedroom set that you posted a while ago. SO cute!

Calton & Kristi said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! Isn't sledding tons of fun with the little ones? Your neices and nephews are SOOO cute.

Marquessa said...

Jess!!
I am so glad that you found my blog! Yey for keeping in touch with blogs! You look wonderful! What a beautiful bed too!
So glad you are doing so well!
Marquessa

Kristy said...

You blog stalker!!! :) I am so glad that you found us! I miss our lunches that we all used to have...have you heard from Ashley? I am sure that she came back long ago. Anyway, you have to keep in touch with us! We want to move back to Logan, so then we can be friends again. Tell Meggan hi and that we miss her!! Have a good one!

Brady and Kristy

bartonbeat said...

jess! it's jenny (andrews), now barton from good old kaysville 12th! i was so glad i bumped into your blog. you look like you're doing so great. i'm doing well, i have a website
http://web.mac.com/ambrtn
now i'll be able to keep track of your life.