Yes, it has been a while. Sorry. Well two weeks ago my blood pressure jumped and they made me go to the hospital for observation. What an experience. Don't even get me started on the inefficiency of hospitals right now. I was amazed at Kade's patience. I have never answered the same questions over and over again within a few days. I also had my blood taken three times within 5 days. Can that be healthy I ask? I also had the pleasure of collecting my urine for 24 hours. Has anyone ever thought of how much you actually pee in 24 hours? Well, its a lot! The story about taking my urine to the hospital is a whole different story where Kade may have lost his patience a little, but the lab deserved it. Anyway, after all of that they decided to put me on bed rest which I will blog about later. Bed rest is an issue all it's own! They checked me at 37 weeks, because they were thinking about starting me but I was only dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. So we are waiting until this thursday and she will check me again. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready but how do you answer that? I don't know if I'm ready. I would have freaked out if they started me last week. I planned on this kid coming April 10....it isn't April 10 yet. But oh well, of course I am excited whenever she comes.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Nursery and update...
Nursery.... I was supposed to go on an annual golf trip this week with Kade's family but my doctor obviously wouldn't let me go so I told Kade he could still go and my fabulous mom came up and spent the weekend. Not only did we eat a tremendous amount of food but she cleaned every room in my house and got the nursery all ready. Kade had set up the furniture and moved everything around but she washed and put everything away and did all of the final touches. It was fabulous! I don't know what I would have done without her! Anyway, here are some pictures of the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
I love your nursery! It is so cute. I can't wait to see her when she comes. Hopefully we will be home this summer and we can come up and visit. I miss you and hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you've had to go through a lot. I'm sure it's very uncomfortable at the end. Hang in there, she will be worth it. Keep us updated!
Sorry you've had so many complications. That is most definitely no fun. It will be worth it when she comes. Your nursery is darling. Thank goodness for moms. :)
Good luck with everything. :D
I am so sorry things have been so hard. Soon you will have that little baby girl in your arms and will have forgotten all this. Love the nursery and glad your mom was up there to help you get ready.
Don't even talk to me about hospitals..who would know better than I? Your nursery rocks..I heart the elephants. We have a lot of those in our house. i am excited to see this little kiddo of yours soon! YOu're almost there.
Oh my goodness.where ever did you find that bedding?! It is adorable. and the squares above the changing table where did they come from. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU BETTER CALL AND TELL ME WOMAN!! are you home or at the hospital? let me know and maybe me and addison can come visit!
the nursery looks fabulous...I can't wait to see you and the little one. By the way, will you ask janice if she'll come stay with me for awhile, too.
you should listen to melissa...she'll bring you diet coke and reeses peanut butter cups! she's totally the best!
Your nursery is super cute! I'm really bummed I missed your shower. How did it go? Will you also email me your address?
The nursery is adorable! I'm sorry to hear that the hospital was a nightmare, but I'm happy Kade let them have it:)
Good luck with the bed rest - we can't wait to see pictures of baby Tarbet.
Jess your nursery is just adorable :)
Post a Comment