Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Hair Cut

Molly had her first hair cut! When she was born she had quite a bit of hair. Now that more has come in she kind of looked like she had a wig on the top. So Aunt Kelsey evened it out a bit. Although her rat tail made me reminise of my brothers many years ago I decided to have Kelsey take care of that as well. She was such a champ during her hair cut and actually seemed to enjoy it. She kept laughing and spazzing out.
This is her first "face" that she has been pulling lately. I think she could definitely rival Derek Zoolander!
Kade and I can't believe how much Molly is changing! She is so funny. She hasn't rolled over since the first time. I think she just wanted to prove that she was capable but only does things for herself, not for our entertainment. All of the sudden she is sitting up on her own. We were outside playing on the grass and I sat her up and she stayed on her own. This has made play time much more fun. And the timing couldn't be better because I don't know how much longer her thighs will fit in the bumbo. She is super strong and super strong willed. I still can't get her to nap without a fit. Any suggestions???

3 comments:

Ariel said...

I used to rock Charlotte into submission in the rocker. Sometimes it took almost an hour to get her to sleep, but she always did. Once she hit about nine months, I just started letting her cry it out. I know, bad Mama, but it really is the only way. She goes down easily now.

Lynette said...

askdrsears.com

Life saving parenting tips (in my opinion)

But the haircut is super cute

SmashleyB said...

Cutest bug!!!