Molly rolled over today. Kade came home for lunch, Molly was on her belly in front of us. We were talking about when she would roll over and how she doesn't even really try when all of the sudden she started leaning to the right and then rolled right over. It was cute. I'm almost sad about it because now this is the beginning of the end. Now the moving will get more intense and turn into crawling. I'm not ready to keep her out of stuff and lock cupboards!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Aww...pretty soon she'll be crawling. Babies grow up so fast!
That molly is really behind, I mean Jonas was rolling over in the hospital!! I am actually afraid Jonas might be some kind of mutant baby! I highly recommend getting a cage for her before she becomes too mobile.
Post a Comment