Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jackson Hole

We ventured up to Jackson Hole this past weekend for what has become an annual trip with the Tarbets. Glade, Suzette and Jordan even joined us this year! We did some shopping, eating, rafting, it was a great time!

Highlights:

* Finding $5 dollar sweatshirts!
* "Borrowing" Brooks' phone
* Billy's Burgers!
* Celebrating Sally's birthday with the wonderful cheese fries at Sidewinders!
* Brynly telling me I looked nice while trying to cover my bum crack... Long story.

Lowlights:

* The drive- got car sick both ways.
* Molly refusing to go to sleep!
* Molly learning a high pitched scream!

It was a great trip! Jackson Hole, see you next year! And this time I will not miss out on the river trip!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

jackson is so pretty. josh and i drove through on our way to yellowstone (we ate at bubbas, num num) but it was so crowded!!! Major traffic issues in jackson. I love the drive up there! So fun. Sorry molly refused to sleep. Babies refusing to sleep makes it so hard for mamas!

Mike and Kim said...

Sounds like fun! Jackson is awesome. Miss you girlie!

Kara Foster said...

I think I'm headed back to Jackson for a Billy Burger, want to come?